It’s really very common for a family to own an analog devices like the old style DVD media player, STB (set-top box) and so on. And it’s really very common to have one or two HDTVs nowadays. In this case, you could not hook up the analog devices to to your HDTV via HDMI to get high definition experience as there are different signals.Then most people may put the old style DVD media players on side or watching HDTV with analog signals while give up the HD experience. Fortunately, every problem has a solution. Here is the best solution for you to enjoy incredible high definition experience with your analog devices, that is composite and S-video to HDMI converter.
This RCA Composite video and S-video to HDMI Converter and Scaler takes either Composite Video or S-Video as input and converts video to HDMI full HD 1080P. It allows older analog devices to be integrated into HD home theater system and enjoy the latest high definition resources.
- Up-scales Composite Video or S-Video up to full HD 1080p;
- HDMI output is optional at 720P/60Hz or 1080P/60Hz;
- Input video systems – NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted;
- Composite Video and S-video can stay simultaneous connection, and to be selected as the input them by the switch button
- Settings of input signal and output resolution is auto-stored when power on again;
- Composite Vide and S-Video Share the same audio input.
Fantastic digital life will be always around you even you just get an “old guy” with this composite and S-video to HDMI converter. And it’s better to make the most of the analog devices for your home theater system to building an incredible experience the high definition technology brings.