High-definition televisions with HDMI input are popular with home theater now. With tech developing, it becomes cheaper and there are often 2 and more HD TVs in the family for convenient enjoyment. Then sometimes we’d like enjoy or share one resource on the TVs in different rooms. HDMI splitter provides a great solution for people to share the movies or videos on different HD TV as HDMI splitter allows you to plug one resource device into two or more HDMI displays. Then you can also use a HDMI splitter to show what is playing on a Blu-ray player on multiple televisions. So hdmi splitter is widely applied to home entertainment, supermarkets, classrooms, etc. 1×2 HDMI splitter and 1×4 HDMI splitter are very common to see, while 8 port HDMI splitter is most used for special occasion like supermarket and engineering spot. Now 3D HDMI splitter is very popular with people as 3D movies are hot these days.
However, when it comes to using a HDMI splitter, there would be a lot of confusion. Most people would assume that the HDMI splitter is the same as a HDMI switch box. This may seem logical, but in fact, the two are quite different. In short, a HDMI switcher box is used to allow multiple inputs (DVD player, gaming console or PC) to be displayed on the same output (television, monitor or projector). While a HDMI splitter works completely the other way around, it takes one HMDI signal and splits it for use on several HDMI outputs, thus the name HDMI Splitter.
Here is the instruction for connecting HDMI splitter to HD TV.
1. Turn off your HD TV or HD displays and any HDMI source devices that you plan on connecting to your HDMI splitter.
2. Plug your HDMI splitter into an available HDMI port on your television.
3. Plug any HDMI source device (such as blu-ray DVD player) into the available HDMI ports on your HDMI splitter.
4. Turn your television on and then turn on the source device you have connected to the HDMI splitter. Scroll through your television inputs until you arrive at the HDMI input that corresponds with where you connected the HDMI splitter.
5. Press the button on either the HDMI splitter box or the remote control that came with the HDMI splitter that switches between the HD TVs (or HD displays) connected to the HDMI splitter.
The 3D HDMI Switch allows you to switch between multiple HDMI sources (set top box, DVD players, video game stations, etc.) and your HD display effortlessly. The 3D HDMI switcher passes both digital and audio signals via one HDMI cable. With HDMI 1.3b certified, the 3D HDMI switcher will function well with most of the latest high definition HDMI or HDCP compliant DVI sources and new multi-channel formats like Dobly TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. As a smart HDMI switch it will intelligently select the correct HDMI source when turn it on so you can enjoy the program instead of fumbling with the remote. The included IR remote allows you to switch the input from the comfort of your viewing position. With 3D compatible, it allows you to enjoy an incredible vivid HD experience.
Check the features of 2 types of 3D HDMI switch – 3×1 3D HDMI Switch and 5×1 3D HDMI Switch, to find the right one for your home theater.
* 3D Support
* Deep Color Support
* HD audio support
* HDMI V1.3b and HDCP compliant
* plug and play, no software driver is needed
* Works with HDMI or DVI-D, HDCP-enabled HDTV
* Transfer high definition video and digital audio via one HDMI cable
* Signal transmission rate up to 2.25Gbps
* Supports HDMI resolution up to 1080P, 3D(1080P/24Hz), and UXVGA resolution up 1920×1200
* Easy to switch 3 HDMI or DVI-D sources to one display.
* Smart SCAN technology intelligently selects the correct input. Approved by Wives and Kids!
* Backward compatible with DVI-D
* IR Remote Control included. Allows fast direct access to the desired channel.
* Energy Smart-Auto standby mode when HDTV turns OFF
Input Video Signal: 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Max Single Link Range: 1920 x 1080
HDMI Resolutions: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P, 3D(1080P/24Hz)
DVI Resolutions: 480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
XUVGA: Up to 1920×1200
HD Audio format: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, Dolby True HD/DTS-HD master Audio
HD Video Format: Deep Color
HDMI Version: HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2
Bandwidth: Up to 225MHz
Power supply: DC 5V@1A
Max. Power: 1.0W
TMDS Voltage: 1Vp-p
Max. Transmission length:
-10 meters (powered from HDMI cable)
-15 meters (powered from power supply)
Remote control: Infrared.
Now with this 3D HDMI switch, it will allow you to switch multiple 3D and non-3D video sources to a 3D HDTV. With this 3D HDMI Switcher, you now can play 3D avatar video games whenever you want. Enjoy it!